Dr Robert Vickerstaff
Genome sequencing, assembly and annotation; variant calling, linkage mapping, synteny and QTL analysis in polyploid crops and wild relatives. I use C/C++, Python and R scripting in a Linux cluster environment. I also have interests in other areas of computational modelling including morphogenesis and neuroethology.
- Cheung A. and Vickerstaff R . (2015). Sensory and update errors which can affect path integration. J Theor Biol (in press). DOI 10.1016/j.jtbi.2015.01.033.
- Vickerstaff RJ and Merkle T . (2012). Path integration mediated systematic search: A Bayesian model J Theor Biol 307. 1-19.
- Cheung A and Vickerstaff RJ . (2010). Finding the way with a noisy brain PLoS Comput Biol 6(11). e1000992.
- Vickerstaff RJ and Cheung A . (2010). Which coordinate system for modelling path integration? J Theor Biol 263. 242-261.
- Vickerstaff RJ and Di Paolo EA. (2005). Evolving neural models of path integration. J Exp Biol 208. 3349-3366.