A unique package of fruit variety trialling expertise and commercial production, backed-up by the UK’s leading team of horticultural crop scientists.
Independent, confidential service, focused on the expert horticultural monitoring of crops.
- Science-based support, crop monitoring (pest and disease), data collection and reporting
- Variety and crop performance measured against customer’s quality standards
- Ability to use East Malling as a demonstration site for novel varieties and crops
- Produce Quality Centre: storage, quality assessments and shelf-life
- Expert IP management and ‘scale-up’ opportunities
- Located in the Garden of England
To investigate how East Malling’s long-established excellence in variety and novel crop trialling can help your business, contact:
T: +44 (0) 1732 843833
M: +44 (0) 7840 274068